Rocky Point Station Site
Also known as Rocky Point
The Rocky Point Station Site site was established in 1896
Station closed in 1925 and abandoned in 1946. 1896 station house survives at this site and is privately owned.
Station Site Notes:
1895 title secured and plans and specifications in the course of preparation; 1896 erected and now receiving equipment; 1897 put into commission; 1914 more or less damage to station by storm (USLSS Annual Reports).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1896 station house is surviving at this site