Saint Joseph Station Site
Saint Joseph, MI
Also known as Saint Joseph
The Saint Joseph Station Site site was established in 1885 (at this site, 1875 at original site)
Station still active at this site. 1885 station house survives and is one of five original Life-Saving stations in use as an active Coast Guard Station as of 2007. 1875 station house does not survive and may have been torn down in the mid 1930s when a new boathouse was built in its site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1885 station house is surviving at this site