Salisbury Beach Station Site
Also known as Salisbury Beach
The Salisbury Beach Station Site site was established in 1897
Station closed in 1937. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1897 contracts for new station made, will probably be completed during present fiscal year; 1898 completed and put into commission (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper assigned 11/17/1897; station listed as "discontinued as an active unit" in 1922(?) , but this notation was deleted in 1925; it was again listed as an inactive station in 1938(?) and disappeared in 1939 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.