Salmon Creek Station Site
Also known as Salmon Creek
The Salmon Creek Station Site site was established in 1877
Station closed in 1886 after all of station buildings were destroyed by fire on March 27, 1886.
Station Site Notes:
1874 site secured, plans and specs being prepared; 1875 contract entered into, building rapidly progressing; 1876 completed but not equipped in season; destroyed by fire 3/27/1886, not rebuilt (USLSS Annual Reports). Activated 4/1/1877 (Selkirk Lighthouse Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.