Sandusky Bay Station Site
Also known as Sandusky Bay
The Sandusky Bay Station Site site was established in 1946
Station closed in 1975 and was replaced by Station Marblehead. 1862 station house survives and is the Cedar Point Lighthouse, part of Lighthouse Point Resort and Cedar Point Amusement Park.
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1868 station house (Cedar Point Lighthouse) is surviving at this site