Sheep’s Head Bay Station Site
New York City, NY
Also known as Sheep?s Head Bay
The Sheep’s Head Bay Station Site site was established in 1850
Station closed in 1876 and replaced by Coney Island Station. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1877 An examination of all stations on Long Island revealed that new ones were required at Coney Island and...that it was advisable to change the locations of these stations (USLSS Annual Reports).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.