Smith Point Station Site
Also known as Smith's Point (1855-1890); Smith Point (1891-1941)
The Smith Point Station Site site was established in 1855
Station closed in 1937 and turned over to GSA in 1954. Station buildings and grounds were sold to Suffolk County in 1956 (1960?) for recreational purposes. 1912 station house was intentionally burned. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.