South Brigantine Station Site
Also known as South Brigantine
The South Brigantine Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed in 1933 and turned over to GSA in 1955. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1872 will be completed by December 1st; 1879 or 1880 discontinued (USLSS Annual Reports). Turned over to GSA in 1955 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.