South end, Island Beach Station Site
Berkeley Township, NJ
Also known as South end, Squan Beach (1872-1873); Squan Beach (south end) (1875-1876); South end, Island Beach (1878-1882)
The South end, Island Beach Station Site site was established in 1872
Station closed in 1882. In 1952 it was acquired by the New Jersey Dept. of Environmental Protection for use as Island Beach State Park. No station buildings survive at this site.
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.