South Manitou Island Station Site
Glen Arbor, MI
Also known as South Manitou Island
The South Manitou Island Station Site site was established in 1901
Station closed between 1942 and 1944, turned over to GSA in 1962, and transferred to the National Park Service in 1970. 1901 station house survives and is a ranger station and ranger housing as part of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1901 station house is surviving at this site