Southside Station Site
San Francisco, CA
Also known as Southside
The Southside Station Site site was established in 1893
Station closed in 1922 and was turned over to the War Department 1945. 1893 station house and all other buildings torn down after WW II.
Station Site Notes:
1893 under construction; 1894 completed (USLSS Annual Reports). Station built in 1893; station reverted back to Department of War in 1945 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.