Stone Harbor Station Site
Stone Harbor, NJ
Also known as Stone Harbor (1855-1882); Tathams (Tatham's) (1883-1913); Stone Harbor (1914-1947)
The Stone Harbor Station Site site was established in 1855
Station closed in 1895 at this site and moved to a new location. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.