Sturgeon Point Station Site
Also known as Sturgeon Point
The Sturgeon Point Station Site site was established in 1875
Station closed in 1937 and turned over to GSA in 1960. 1875 station house does not survive.
Station Site Notes:
1874 site secured, plans and specs being prepared; 1875 contract entered into, building rapidly progressing; 1876 completed and occupied by crews (USLSS Annual Reports). Turned over to GSA in 1960 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.