Sullivans Island Station Site
Sullivan's Island, SC
Also known as Sullivans Island
The Sullivans Island Station Site site was established in 1895
Station closed in 1973 and was turned over to the National Park Service in 1990 as part of Fort Sumter National Monument. 1894 station house survives.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1894 boathouse which is used as a carpentry shop. is surviving at this site