Tawas Station Site
East Tawas, MI
Also known as Ottawa Point (Tawas) (1875-1902); Tawas (1903-1939); East Tawas (1940-1980); Tawas (1981-present)
The Tawas Station Site site was established in 1876
Station closed in 2003? at this site and moved to a new location. 1876 station house survives and is privately owned.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1876 station house is surviving at this site