Two Heart River Station Site
McMillan Township, MI
Also known as Two Heart River
The Two Heart River Station Site site was established in 1876
Station closed in 1921. Station house and all buildings destroyed by the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Site underwater.
Station Site Notes:
1874 site secured, plans and specs being prepared; 1875 difficulty in obtaining title to site causing delay in construction; 1876 completed and will be occupied next year (USLSS Annual Reports). Disposed of in 1945 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.