Vermilion Station Site
Also known as Vermillion Point (1874-1895); Vermilion Point (1896-1902); Vermilion (1903-1944)
The Vermilion Station Site site was established in 1876
Station closed in 1944 and sold in 1947. Stations site is the Vermilion Point Nature Preserve, owned by the Little Traverse Conservancy, Inc. 1938 and 1876 station houses survive, but 1874 station has been abandoned and is in near ruins.