Wachapreague Station Site
Also known as Wachapreague
The Wachapreague Station Site site was established in 1875
Station closed in 1937 and given to the State of Virginia in 1957. 1875 and 1912 station houses do not survive.
Station Site Notes:
1911 work on station to replace decayed building concluded (USLSS Annual Reports). Donated to Virginia in 1957 (USCG Historian's Website).