Whitefish Point Station Site
Also known as Whitefish Point
The Whitefish Point Station Site site was established in 1923
Station closed in 1947. 1923 station house survives and has been restored as part of the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum.
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1923 station house (moved off site in the 1950?s and moved back to original site in 1990); is surviving at this site