Yaquina Bay Station Site
Also known as Yaquina Bay
The Yaquina Bay Station Site site was established in 1949 (at this site, 1896 at original site)
Station still active. 1949 station house survives.
Station Site Notes:
1895 approaching completion; 1896 finished and manned for duty; 1912 new boathouse and boat hoist completed (USLSS Annual Reports). A new site was acquired in 1906 and the old station was turned over to GSA in 1954 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
The 1949 station house is surviving at this site