Top Menu

Fort Totten Station House

Bay Terrace, NY
Built: ca. 1865
Open to the Public: Unknown

Station closed in 2002 and replaced by Kings Point Station. Station house part of Fort Totten Park.


Fortescue Station House

Fortescue, NJ
Built: Unknown
Open to the Public: Yes

Station still active. Station house survives and is a seasonal (small) station under Station Cape May.


Fourth Cliff Station House

Scituate, MA
Built: 1879
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1919 after the station house was destroyed by fire.


Frankfort Station House

Elberta, MI
Built: 1886 (at 1st site)
Open to the Public: Yes

Station closed in 1937 at this site and moved to another location. Station house was used as the Marine Terminal for the Ann Arbor Railroad until 1985. In 2000 it was purchased by the Village of Elberta which began restoring it as a community center.


Frankfort Station House

Frankfort, MI
Built: 1937 (at 2nd site)
Open to the Public: Yes

Station was closed in 2003 and a new station house was built on an adjacent lot. Station house survives and is the Elizabeth Lane Oliver Center for the Arts.


Frankfort Station House

Frankfort, MI
Built: 2003 (at 2nd site)
Open to the Public: Yes

Station still active. Station house survives.


Galloo Island Station House

Hounsfield, NY
Built: 1936
Open to the Public: No

Station closed in 1972 and replaced by Sackets Harbor Station. 1936 station house survives and is owned by the New York Department of Environmental Conservation.


Galveston Station House

Galveston, TX
Built: 1889 (at 1st site)
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1910 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house destroyed in Galveston Flood of September 8, 1900.


Galveston Station House

Galveston, TX
Built: 1900 (at 1st site)
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1910 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house torn down in 1909?


Galveston Station House

Galveston, TX
Built: 1911 (at 2nd site)
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1938 at this site and moved to a new location. 1911 station house destroyed by a hurricane in August 1915.


Galveston Station House

Galveston, TX
Built: 1938 (at 3rd site)
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station still active at this site. Station house was torn down in 2012 and replaced by a new station house.


Gay Head Station House

Aquinnah, MA
Built: 1895
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1952(?) and turned over to GSA in 1955. Replaced by Station Menemsha. Station house torn down.


Georgetown Station House

Georgetown, SC
Built: 1989
Open to the Public: Yes

Station still active. Station house survives.


Georgica Equipment Building

East Hampton, NY
Built: 1940
Open to the Public: Unknown

Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Sold to the Village of East Hampton in 1957 and is part of a public beach. Equipment Building survives and is used as storage for lifeguard equipment at Georgica Beach.


Georgica Station House

East Hampton, NY
Built: 1855
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Sold to the Village of East Hampton in 1957 and is part of a public beach. Station house does not survive at original location and probably has been destroyed.


Georgica Station House

East Hampton, NY
Built: 1886
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Sold to the Village of East Hampton in 1957 and is part of a public beach. Station house does not survive but it did survive until at least July 1940. Station house may have been torn down in 1941 after the completion of a new station house.


Georgica Station House

East Hampton, NY
Built: 1940
Open to the Public: No

Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Sold to the Village of East Hampton in 1957 and is part of a public beach. Station house survives but was moved off site in 1969 or 1970.


Gilbert’s Bar House of Refuge

Stuart, FL
Built: 1876
Open to the Public: Yes

Station closed in 1940 and used by the Navy as a patrol beach patrol station until 1945. Turned over to the Department of the Interior in 1952. Station house survives and was restored in 1975 as the Gilbert’s Bar House of Refuge, a museum.


Gilgo Station House

Gilgo Beach, NY
Built: 1850 (1854?)
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1917. Station house does not survive at original location and probably has been destroyed.


Gilgo Station House

Gilgo Beach, NY
Built: 1872 (with 1887 addition)
Open to the Public: Does Not Survive

Station closed in 1917. Station house does not survive at original location and probably has been destroyed.


843 records found.