Locate a Station Site
Search by keyword:
Station Site Active
Station House Survives at Site
Station still active. 1963? station house survives.
Station still active. 1913 station house survives and is leased from the General Services Administration and shared with other federal agencies.
Station closed in 1936 and site transferred to the Navy for use as a radio direction finder station. Site owned by the Town of East Hampton. 1880 station house survives but was moved off in 1902 site and is now a retail store. 1903 station house was sold for a private residence and moved off site. In 2007 the station house was bought by the Town of East Hampton and moved back to its original site. It will be restored as a museum.
Station still active. 1970 station house survives.
Station still active. 1976 station house survives. 1879 station house destroyed by a hurricane in 1919. 1925? station house may have been torn down in 1976.
Station closed in 1952 and turned over to the Navy in 1958. 1902 station house survives and is now the Coast Guard House Historic Inn.
Station closed in 1938 at this site and moved to a new location. 1983 station house does not survive, but keeper’s cottage does survive and has been moved to a new site.
Station closed in 2000 at this site and moved to a new location. 1938 station house survives and since 2000 has been the Ashtabula Watercraft Field Office of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.