Coskata Station House
Open to the public
Currently used as a(n) USCG Station (at Brant Point CGS)
The Coskata Station House was built in 1933
This Chatham 3 (North Superior) Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (R.A.R.& K.G.A)
Station closed in 1944? and abandoned in 1953.Station house was moved in 1947 by barge to become the station house for Station Brant Point. Station house survives.
Coskata station house was moved to Brant Point in 1947 and put in service as the Brant Point station house.
Open to the public - By Appointment
10 Easton Street
Nantucket MA 02554