Erie Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Erie Station House was built in 1876 (at 1st site)
This 1875 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1878 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house moved to new site. Station house torn down in the 1940s or 1950s.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station after it was moved to its second site.
Erie PA NA