Fishers Island Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Private Residence
The Fishers Island Station House was built in 1904 (at 2nd site)
This Port Huron Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1956 at this site and moved to a new location. Station sold and divided into two parcels. 1904 station house and 1937 boathouse survive but are owned by different owners.