The Jones Beach Station House was built in 1871 (at 1st site)
This Red House w/1887-88 Alts Station House was designed by USLSS (with Albert B. Bibb Addition)
Station closed in 1933? at this site and moved to a new location. Station house torn down to make way for the Ocean Parkway beach access roadway that was built in the 1950s/1960s as part of Captree/Jones Beach/Robert Moses State Park complex.
Gilgo Beach NY NA