The Lake Worth Inlet Station House was built in 1937 (at 1st site)
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1995 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house survives and is the Palm Beach Maritime Museum.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
Riviera Beach FL 33404