Manomet Point Auxiliary Station House / Boathouse
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Manomet Point Auxiliary Station House / Boathouse was built in 1919
This Chatham 1 Modified Station House/Boathouse was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1946 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Manomet Station’s auxiliary boathouse was located at the eastern entrance to Cape Cod Canal and was used from 1919 to 1935 when the land on which it was located was dredged for the widening of the Canal. It was replaced by Cape Cod Canal Station in 1936. Boathouse does not survive.
Auxiliary boathouse served the living quarters for a crew from the Manomet Point Station.
Sandwich MA NA