Napeague Station House
Open to the public
Currently used as a(n) USCG Station (at Montauk CGS)
The Napeague Station House was built in 1938
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1947 and turned over to GSA in 1955. Site owned by Town of East Hampton. Station house and equipment building were moved by barge to Montauk in 1955 and put in service as the station house for Station Montauk.
Napeague station house was moved to Montauk in 1954 and put in service as the Montauk station house.
Open to the public - By Appointment
69 Star Island Road
Montauk NY 11954