Bulow (House of Refuge) Station Site
Flagler Beach, FL
Also known as Smith's Creek (1884-1902); Bulow (1903-1929); Flagler Beach (1930-1940)
The Bulow (House of Refuge) Station Site site was established in 1885
Station closed in 1940 and turned over to the Department of the Interior in 1948. Site may be part of Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area at Flagler Beach. 1885 station house does not survive.
Station Site Notes:
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.