High Head Station Site
Also known as High Head
The High Head Station Site site was established in 1882
Station closed in 1921 and property transferred to the National Park Service as part of Cape Cod National Seashore. No station buildings survive at this site.
Station Site Notes:
1881 proposals solicited but rejected; 1882 completed (USLSS Annual Reports). First keeper appointed 12/22/1882; disestablished in 1921 (USCG Historian's Website).
Buildings at this Station Site
There are no surviving station houses at this site.