The Bois Blanc Boathouse was built in 1890
This Boathouse (Marquette Type) Boathouse was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station closed in 1946. Station house survives and is privately owned. Boathouse survives and is the Coast Guard Chapel. It has been moved a short distance to a new site.
The Coast Guard donated the station house and boathouse to the Church when the station closed.