Brant Point Station House
Open to the public
Currently used as a(n) USCG Station
The Brant Point Station House was built in 1933
This Chatham 3 (North Superior) Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (R.A.R.& K.G.A)
Station still active. Coskata station house was moved to Brant Point in 1947 to become the station house for Station Brant Point. Station house survives.