The Cape Henry Station House was built in 1874
This 1874 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1939. All station buildings were torn down by the Army at Fort Story (where the station was located) early in WW II to clear fields of fire for the fort’s harbor defense shore batteries.
Virginia Beach VA NA