Chatham Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Chatham Station House was built in 1873 (at 1st site)
This Red House w/1887-88 Alts Station House was designed by USLSS (with Albert B. Bibb Addition)
Station closed in 1914 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house does not survive at original location and probably has been destroyed.
Chatham MA NA