The Cleveland Station House was built in 1940 (at 1st site)
This Unclassified Station House was designed by J. Milton Dyer
Station closed in 1976 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house survives and is abandoned but plans are being made to restore it.
Plans are being made to restore the station house by the Wendy Park Foundation, 127 Public Square, Suite 2700, Cleveland, OH 44114.