Fairport Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Fairport Station House was built in 1921 (at 2nd site)
This Chatham 1 Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station still active at this site. Station house torn down in 2014 and replaced by a new station house.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.