Fairport Station House

Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive

The Fairport Station House was built in 1875 (at 1st site)

This 1875 Clipped Gable Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler


This station building's condition is NA

Station closed in 1878 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house moved to new site. Station still active at new site. Station house does not survive.


Mentor OH NA


Owner Information

U.S. Coast Guard (Owner of Station Site)
P.O. Box 38

Grand River, OH 44045-0038

(440) 352-3112