Golden Gate Park Station House

Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive

The Golden Gate Park Station House was built in 1877

This Unclassified Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson


This station building's condition is NA

Station closed in 1951. Station house does not survive.


San Francisco CA NA


Owner Information

City of San Francisco, CA (Owner of Station Site)
Recreation and Park Department
McLaren Lodge & Annex, 501 Stanyan Street
San Francisco, CA 94117

(415) 831-2700

[email protected]