The Grande Pointe au Sable Station House was built in 1877
This 1875 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1921 and turned over to GSA in 1954. Station house demolished as part of an effort to clean up Ludington State Park.
Ludington MI NA
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Division of Parks and Forestry (Owner of Station Site)
P.O. Box 30031
Lansing, MI 48909