The Harbor Beach Station House was built in 1909 (at 1st site)
This One-of-a-Kind? Station House/Auxiliary Boathouse was designed by Victor Mindeleff?
Station closed in 1935 at this site and moved to new location. Station house was torn down in the 1950s
Station house was located on the Huron Milling Co. pier, also known as the Jenks Company Dock, at the east end of State Street. Station house was also referred to as an auxiliary boathouse to the 1881 station house.
Harbor Beach MI NA
Dow Chemical Company, Dow AgroSciences LLC (Owner of 2nd Station Site)
305 North Huron Avenue
Harbor Beach, MI 48441