Humboldt Bay Station House
Currently used as a(n) Does Not Survive
The Humboldt Bay Station House was built in 1878
This 1875 Modified Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station still active. Station house torn down after new station house was built in 1936.
Station house was located on the grounds of the current active Coast Guard Station.