Long Branch Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Unknown
The Long Branch Station House was built in 1904 (at 3rd site)
This Port Huron Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1937. Station house was part of the Takanassee Beach Club which closed in 2007. It was moved from its original location at 805 Ocean Avenue to its present location in 2012 and is privately owned.