Newburyport Station House
Private - Not open to the public
Currently used as a(n) Private Residence
The Newburyport Station House was built in 1874
This 1874 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1952 (1973?) and replaced by Merrimack River Station. Station house survives and is privately owned. Moved to present site after it was deactivated.