The Old Chicago Station House was built in 1936
This Roosevelt Modified Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1968 and sold to the City of Chicago for use at the Marine Police Station. Station house survives and is the Chicago Police Marine Unit Headquarters.
Station house was rehabilitated in 2005 and is used as the Chicago Marine Police Unit Headquarters. Station also houses the Illinois Department of Natural Resources Conservation Police.
Open to the public - By Appointment
250 North Breakwater Access
Chicago IL 60601