The Point Adams Station House was built in 1938
This Roosevelt Station House was designed by U.S. Coast Guard (P.H.P. & D.K.R)
Station closed in 1964 and was purchased in 1969 by the National Marine Fisheries Service for use as a research station. Station house survives and is the Point Adams Research Station, a marine research facility.
Open to the public - By Appointment
P.O. Box 155
Hammond OR 97121-0155