The Point Betsie Station House was built in 1916
This Chatham 1 Station House was designed by Victor Mindeleff
Station closed in 1921. Station house survives and is privately owned.
Station house was moved back about 300 feet from Lake Michigan because of high water levels in 1985 but still sits on the original station grounds.
3466 Point Betsie Road
Frankfort MI 49635