The Pointe aux Barques Station House was built in 1876
This 1875 Station House was designed by Francis W. Chandler
Station closed in 1937 and turned over to GSA in 1956. Station house survives but was moved to Port Austin in 1964 as part of Huron City Museums.
Open to the public - Check with site for hours of operation
Huron City Museums
Port Austin MI 48467