The Poyners Hill Station House was built in 1878
This 1876 Station House was designed by J. Lake Parkinson
Station closed in 1937 and turned over to GSA in 1956. Station house replaced by a new station house in 1913. It was moved to Corolla in 1949 and moved again in 1975. In 1988 it was destroyed by fire caused by a lightning strike.
Corolla NC NA