The Sandy Hook Station House was built in 1891 (at 3rd site)
This Bibb #2 Station House was designed by Albert B. Bibb
Station closed ca. 1885 at this site and moved to a new location. Station house was moved from its original site to a new sit in 1916 or 1917. Station house torn down ca. 1950.
Highlands NJ NA